Ok, so i have the iphone 3GS and my contract's up end of Dec so whats next, ideally i want to leave o2 just because IMHO its the shoddiest network i have come accross, and i've been with 3...
I'm basically fed up with no service, specially at my place of work which is only in Surrey, no service within 4 miles of my work place with the nearest transmitter which is 9 miles away constant call fails, many voicemails when the phones on and the worst data network i have ever used, mine vertually never works, and i live in London!! Oh yes and people hardly ever getting my MMS...

I've spoke to o2 who are unwilling to unlock my phone?? Spoke to Apple and they told me to go and get it unlocked at a shop?? they say this WON'T invalidate my warrenty??? So why won't you unlock my iphone o2???

Where do i go next? Looking at sim only deals as i want to stay using my iphone..

To me T-Mobile looks the best bet with lots of mins, texts and data for the cheapest amount? BUT there 3G coverage looks as poor as o2's???

Ideally Three looks the best for 3G Coverage but they're sim only deal is pants!!

Orange looks appealing with good 3G coverage, but not good data allowances!!

Vodafone, overall not to bad, but again at my work they're coverage is poor, better then o2's non existent though, best coverage there is 3, Orange and T-Mobile!!