I have installed a WM6 ROM on my XDA exec , and so far I am absolutely loving it
OK , so a little of this will be "honeymoon" , after returning to a usable OS after a brief fling with the awful Symbian S60v3 - but there are also some bits that I think will be pleasing in the long term
Although on the face of it , WM6 is essentially a "skinned" version of WM5 -there are a few nice touches
There is a task manager on the home screen , very simple and effective - also they have got rid of the annoying "peeps" & "pops" that WM5 & PPC2003 had - that's a positive step !
The whole OS is surprisingly quick ! - I was expecting it to be SLOOOW ! seeing as some WM5 roms were slow on the Uni , I thought it would surely be a little underpowered for a "next gen" rom - but this was simply not the case , and (despite being somewhat "homebrew" ) the ROM I am using is probably the fastest , most stable ROM I recall using on a Universal !

As stated above , this is a "homebrew" rom , and I have been out of the WM fold for a good few months , so I am not sure which components are part of the OS and which are "extras" at the moment

All in all , WM6 is definate improvement on WM5 performance wise , and the whole use experience is pleasant
Would like to get hold of the Deepfish browser though - although PIE is "adequate" , I can't help thinkng that a decent browser would top it off
..and Deepfish sounds ideal IMO , and I have seen people describe is as Safari-esque - so I'd guess it will be a similar experience to the S60v3 browser (possibly the one redeeming feature of the symbian )

Ah ,it is good to be back