..And Android for that matter !

It's not so much that I am dissappointed with the iPhone itself , but its more the fact that every tom, dick and harry that I know have iPhones too !

In my house , my Wife and daughter both have iPhones (my 6 year old has a touch too) , at work , my boss and my other collegue have iPhones , my closest 3 friends all have iPhones, the majority of customers at work have iPhones
Now , previously , it was a bit of a hobby of mine to research , source and buy these handsets , then get the best firmware on them and optimise them with software . which sort of brings us to my very presence on sites like talk3g.co.uk . was a nice little hobby .... but now virtually everyone in the country has the same phone it has all but killed my fun in its tracks
...And Android doesn't seem a lot better ! The Nexus one is probably the "cutting edge" device of the hour , but I don't have to scour the internet for info , I just have to open the flaming "Daily Mirror"

......So I am tempted to have a go with Windows mobile 6.5 , Currently pondering the Touch Pro2 or the HD2 , simply to try and be a bit different from the mainstream !!